To be considered for the position, candidates must have:
- A record of excellence in university-based community engagement, outreach, or professional-community partnerships.
- Visionary leadership, including an ability to inspire and motivate.
- Effectiveness in aligning resources to achieve vision.
- Experience leading multidisciplinary teams in achieving strategic outcomes.
- A record of leadership and outcomes that demonstrate an abiding commitment to practices that are inclusive of all forms of human diversity.
- Exceptional skills in communication and interpersonal relations.
- A doctoral (or equivalent terminal) degree.
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate:
- A record of excellence in leading integrated Agricultural Research and Extension.
- Experience in mentoring or coaching.
- An ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of constituencies.
- A record of success in obtaining external funding.
- Proven record of documenting outcomes and impact.