Upcoming Activity Insight Training
- Monday, November 14, 2022 - 2:00-3:00 pm
- Monday, January 9, 2023 - 10:00-11:00 am
- (For Zoom details please check your email)
Staff Report Due Date
December 1 – March 15 2022
July 1 - October 15 2022
Reporting for IANR Staff
Employees and managers will meet twice per year to discuss six open-ended questions intended to focus on employee accomplishments, goals, and opportunities for growth and development. An online system will also be used to summarize the conversations.
Faculty Report Due Date
January 17, 2023 @ 8 amActivity Insight login
Activity Insight Help
Recorded Activity Insight Training
Guidance related to Documentation of Contributions to DEIB
Additions, revisions, questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting of 2022 Faculty Accomplishments through Activity Insight
Annual reports of faculty accomplishments for IANR faculty are due Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 8:00 am. Deadlines for CEHS faculty are set by their department chairs.
IANR and CEHS faculty members use Activity Insight to report the accomplishments and impacts of their work during 2022.
Activity Insight has been streamlined for 2022 reporting.
In Activity Insight, faculty members will be prompted to include the following:
- A two-page maximum summary of their 2022 accomplishments and impacts. They may upload a two-page document or type a summary of their accomplishments into a text box.
- An up-to-date CV/resume reflecting outcomes/accomplishments of the past five years.
- Goals for 2023 in each area where the faculty member has an apportionment (e.g., teaching, research/scholarship, Extension/engagement, and service). At least one goal is expected in each area of the person's apportionment. Those with Extension appointments are limited to three Extension goals.
- A description of activities and accomplishments during 2022 that have contributed to a more inclusive learning, research, Extension, and/or engagement/outreach environment, and/or an environment within an administrative unit in which every persona and every interaction matters.
- 2022 publications, creative works, presentations, intellectual property, etc.
- Advising and student mentoring activities.
Also new this year is a prompt to optionally indicate broader impacts of faculty work and accomplishments.
If the ongoing pandemic has affected the faculty member’s research, scholarship, teaching, and/or Extension/community engagement efforts and their ability to accomplish programmatic goals in any of these areas, they are encouraged to include a description of those impacts as part of their two page summary of accomplishments and impact. These will be taken into consideration during annual evaluation.