Partnerships and Coalitions
- Tala Awada (Agriculture Research Division), Rich Bischoff (IANR), Jean-Ann Fischer (Nebraska Extension), Nicole Frerichs (CASNR), and Sherri Jones (CEHS) are serving on UNL’s Council on Inclusive Excellence and Diversity (CIED). The CIED is focused on setting strategic direction and collaboration across units.
- Rich Bischoff serves on the vice chancellor for diversity and inclusion’s Diversity Engagement Team. This team is keenly focused on promoting diversity, equity, and/or inclusion throughout the university.
- Rich Bischoff is a member of the University of Nebraska Diversity Officers Collaborative. The DOC consists of diversity officers across the five University of Nebraska campuses. Under the leadership of the vice president for diversity, access, and inclusion, the DOC coordinates system-wide initiatives and campus-based efforts in diversity and inclusion.
- With leadership from Tiffany Heng Moss, Dean of CASNR, the six deans with students, faculty, and staff on East Campus are working with the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Diversity and Inclusion to coordinate initiatives and programming and to create a diversity and inclusion hub on East Campus for students.
- CASNR collaborating with Dr. Barbara Buttes, Indian Demonstration Grant Coordinator, Lincoln Public Schools.