A HEALTHY FUTURE
Volume 6, Number 2
- Growing Nebraska
- Food for Health
- Thinking bigger to improve human health
- Hops: Brewing up a partnership
- Hops: A specialty crop rising to new heights
- Extension shares hops research
- Eastern NE reorganization
- Action in the metro: HOPE for the hungry
- World-class plant phenotyping research
- 145 Years of CASNR
- Innovative teaching and learning in CASNR
- Next Chapter at Nebraska
- CASNR timeline
- IANR's bold vision
- International trade
- Ben Steffen
- The Sower
1872The University of Nebraska Board of Regents establishes the College of Agriculture.
1919The Nebraska tractor test law passes, stating that no new tractor could be sold in Nebraska without first being tested by the University of Nebraska's agricultural engineering department.
1954An international programs branch of the college is established.
1974The University of Nebraska Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources is established.
1990The college name is changed to the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources.
1997CASNR undergraduate honors research is created, which led to the campus-wide UCARE program in 2000.
2017The Massengale Residential Center and Veterinary Diagnostic Center open on East Campus, reinforcing the living and learning environment.