Applicants for faculty and administrative positions in IANR must include a statement that describes their experience working in diverse teams or groups and their anticipated contributions to creating inclusive environments where every person and every interaction matters. Applicants may find the guidance found in the following resources to be helpful in writing these descriptions.
- Rubric for Evaluating Statements
- Contributions to Teams in IANR
- IANR's Commitment to Creating a Workplace Where Every Person and Every Interaction Matters
- Learn about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Guidance for Writing About Contributions to Inclusion from the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Guidance for Writing About Contributions to Incusion from Insidehighered.com
To learn more about IANR’s commitment to inclusive excellence see https://ianr.unl.edu/diversity-and-inclusion-ianr.