Help Desk Options
- Access additions and other revision requests can be submitted via webform. Click here.
- All other requests or issues can be sent via webform to open a support ticket (Recommended) . Click here. (Note: This option creates a ticket request in MySupport and multiple staff are notified.)
Email the IANR CEHS Activity Insight Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Monitored inbox but does not create a support ticket)
Instruction Guides for Annual Report
All instruction guides are PDF files.
New changes to Activity Insight and Tips for Entering Content for 2018
Instructions for general system usage and viewing & printing the annual report.
- Instruction guides below provide information and guidelines for content required in the Annual Report.
- Writing Your Summary Statement
- Entering Goal Accomplishments and Goals for Next Year
- Checking Grants and Contracts Content
- Entering and Checking Teaching Content
- Entering and Updating Publications - Intellectual Contributions
- Entering Presentations Records
- Entering IANR Administrative Information
2018 Report due date
IANR - Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Departmental Administrative Functions
The Office of Academic Affairs maintains the Digital Measures Activity Insight™ license for the entire campus .