Report Due Date
Training sessions for 2019 Activity Insight Annual Report Completion
Activity Insight training sessions are designed to provide an overview of the reporting system, highlight recent changes, give instructions and tips for entering content, and answer questions. This year’s training sessions will be jointly led by Tala Awada and Jared Evert (ARD), David Varner (EXT), and Erin Blankenship (CASNR).
IANR Deadline for report completion is January 15, 2020. Please note that individual Units may have an earlier internal deadline.
We’ll be using a program called SLIDO to gather Q&A questions. To use this, visit www.slido.com and type in the SLIDO code associated with the session you have a question for. Once you are on the Q& page, you can add questions, see all the questions being asked and can “up vote” ones that you are interested in hearing the answer to. Questions with the highest “up votes” move to the top of the list. SLIDO codes are typically available 1 month prior to the event.
|Date/Time||Session Name||Presenters||Where||Zoom Link||SLIDO Code|
|Nov 20, 2:50-5pm||Activity Insight Training||Tala Awada, Erin Blankenship, Dave Varner||Hardin Hall 901 & Zoom||View meeting recording||T840|
|Dec 2, 3-4pm||Research and Teaching Q&A||Tala Awada, Erin Blankenship||Zoom||View meeting recording||Y884|
|Dec 10, 10-11am||Extension Q&A||Dave Varner||Zoom||View meeting recording||N581|
|Jan 16, 9-10am||Running Reports (Staff) Q&A||Tala Awada, Jared Evert||Zoom||https://unl.zoom.us/j/301734190||X101|
Help Desk Options
- Access additions and other revision requests can be submitted via webform. Click here.
- All other requests or issues can be sent via webform to open a support ticket (Recommended) . Click here. (Note: This option creates a ticket request in MySupport and multiple staff are notified.)
Email the IANR CEHS Activity Insight Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Monitored inbox but does not create a support ticket)
Instruction Guides for Annual Report
All instruction guides are PDF files.
New changes to Activity Insight and Tips for Entering Content for 2019
Instructions for general system usage and viewing & printing the annual report.
- Instruction guides below provide information and guidelines for content required in the Annual Report.
- Writing Your Summary Statement
- Entering Goal Accomplishments and Goals for Next Year
- Checking Grants and Contracts Content
- Entering and Checking Teaching Content
- Entering and Updating Publications - Intellectual Contributions
- Entering Presentations Records
- Entering IANR Administrative Information
Departmental Administrative Functions
The Office of Academic Affairs maintains the Digital Measures Activity Insight™ license for the entire campus .