Staff Report Due Date
December 1 – March 15 2022
July 1 - October 15 2022
Reporting for IANR Staff
Employees and managers will meet twice per year to discuss six open-ended questions intended to focus on employee accomplishments, goals, and opportunities for growth and development. An online system will also be used to summarize the conversations.
Faculty Report Due Date
January 17, 2022Activity Insight login
Reporting of 2021 Faculty Accomplishments through Activity Insight
Annual reports of faculty accomplishments for IANR faculty are due Monday, January 17, 2022. Deadlines for CEHS faculty are set by their department chairs.
IANR and CEHS faculty members use Activity Insight to report the accomplishments and impacts of their work during 2021.
Activity Insight has been streamlined for 2021 reporting.
In Activity Insight, faculty members will be prompted to include the following:
- A two-page maximum summary of their 2021 accomplishments and impacts. They may upload a two-page document or type a summary of their accomplishments into a text box.
- A up-to-date CV/resume reflecting outcomes/accomplishments of the past five years.
- Goals for 2021 in teaching, research/scholarship, Extension/engagement, and service. Faculty members do not need to identify goals in any area in which they are expected to contribute in 2022, however, at least one goal is expected in any area where the faculty member has an apportionment. Those with Extension appointments are limited to three Extension goals.
- A description of activities and accomplishments during 2021 that have contributed to a more inclusive learning, research, Extension, and/or engagement/outreach environment, and/or an environment within an administrative unit in which every persona and every interaction matters.
- 2021 publications, creative works, presentations, intellectual property, etc.
- Advising and student mentoring activities.
Also new this year is a prompt to optionally indicate broader impacts of faculty work and accomplishments.
If the ongoing pandemic has affected the faculty member’s research, scholarship, teaching, and/or Extension/community engagement efforts and their ability to accomplish programmatic goals in any of these areas, they are encouraged to include a description of those impacts as part of their two page summary of accomplishments and impact. These will be taken into consideration during annual evaluation.
Help Desk Options
Additions, revisions, questions can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.