IANR Short Term Rental Units
Same day reservations must be made by 3:00 p.m. by calling 402-472-2081Click here to cancel or modify a reservation
Located on 35th and Holdrege, these apartments are provided for the convenience of UNL departments and their guests to use as short term rental housing.
Short Term Rental Examples
- Visiting faculty who need a place to stay for a few weeks or months
- Lodging for interview candidates or guest speakers
- UNL employees from other areas of Nebraska who are in town on assignment
Each Apartment Features:
- One Full or Queen sized bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Complete kitchen including stove, full sized refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Kitchen is also equipped with dishes, utensils, drink ware, pots and pans.
- Living area with cable TV and wireless internet
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Weekly cleaning service for guests staying more than seven days
Please note that all units are non-smoking and we do not allow pets.
IANR Apartment Rental Policies
- Apartment rentals paid for by a UNL unit may be reserved using a cost object number.
- Individuals paying for their own stays are required to make payment via credit card. An invoice will be emailed prior to your stay. Sales and lodging tax will be applied to payments received from individuals for reservations of less than 30 days.
- Cost: $75.00 per night. A 20% discount will be applied to the 31st night and beyond.
- Normal business hours for apartment management are 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Staff are available during this time to process reservations, accept payment and prepare rooms for arrival. After hours and weekend arrivals can be accommodated if the reservation and payment arrangements are made during normal business hours.
- Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Guests may check-in to their reserved room no earlier than 1:00 p.m. on the day of check-in, and must vacate the room no later than 10:00 a.m. on the day of check-out.
- Cancellation Policy: We appreciate at least 24 hours' notice before a cancellation. Registrations cancelled after the scheduled arrival date will be charged for the first day at the associated reservation rate.
- Damage Responsibility Statement: The sponsoring unit or directly paying individual will be financially responsible for the cost of damage repairs or replacement of furnishings removed.
- Husker Game Policy: Reservations will be accepted for home games beginning the Monday of game day week. Reservations for football game weekends will require a minimum two-night stay.
- Block Reservation Policy: Reservation of a block of rooms greater than 3 units requires approval from a member of the apartment management team. This will allow us to ensure we have adequate flexibility for our longer term guests. If we are unable to accommodate the entire group, or a block reservation needs to be adjusted by the apartment management team after a reservation is made, we will do our best to assist with locating other accommodations.
If you are currently staying at IANR Apartments and need after hours assistance, please call Platinum Pro Services: 402-310-8998.