Applications for faculty and administrative positions in IANR must include a statement from candidates that describes their experience working in diverse teams or groups and their anticipated contributions to creating inclusive environments in which every person and every interaction matters. Applicants may find information found in the following resources to be helpful in writing these descriptions.
- The DEI Question in Administrative Job Interviews from the Chronicle of Higher Education
- The Effective Diversity Statement from Insidehighered.com
- Rubric for Evaluating Statements
- Learn about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- The IANR DEIB Strategic Framework for Enhancing Inclusion
- Contributions to Teams in IANR
To learn more about IANR’s commitment to inclusive excellence see https://ianr.unl.edu/diversity-and-inclusion-ianr.