Market Journal's award-winning television show is now available for iPhone and iPad. The universal app includes segment clips from the weekly show as well as end-of-day futures prices, Nebraska daily elevator prices, local weather, and news from various agricultural sources. The iPhone version even allows you to ask a question from the experts by snapping a photo in the field and sending it to the Market Journal experts.
Market Journal is an educational outreach effort presented by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communication and UNL Extension. Hosted by Jeff Wilkerson and produced by Kurtis Harms, Market Journal provides:
- current grain/livestock market commentary and analysis;
- weather, climate, and soil moisture updates;
- proven marketing and management ideas;
- risk management strategies;
- updates on current agricultural policy issues;
- practical advice from seasoned, working producers;
- opportunities to share information and ideas; and
- access to the resources of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
The app is made possible by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extensions and the Nebraska Soybean Board.